The Journey to Recovery
We can ease your loved one’s transition from the hospital or rehabilitation facility to home, which can lead to a better, more comfortable recovery.
Transitioning home care can lead to quicker recovery after a hospital or rehabilitation stay. Comfort Keepers is proud to offer transitional services to make the journey home safe and comfortable. Clients need to build confidence and strength at home and our caregivers will help clients follow up with medical appointment, or help with physical therapy exercises.
We can ease the emotional and physical toll of caring for a loved one after they get home. Our clients use Comfort Keepers home care services to speed up the recovery process to ensure that they will be safe and fully supported after the hospital, nursing, or rehab facility stay.
What is Transitioning Care?This specialized care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How Comfort Keepers Can HelpIn addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let Comfort Keepers help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.